Hey, welcome to Wild Collective!

Hey, welcome to

Welcome to our hub of personal growth e-books, to support the glow-up when it comes to your confidence, self-esteem and success.

Empower yourself, empower the sisterhood:
30% of profits from your e-book purchase go to supporting women who work in the fashion industry, whilst the other 70% will be reinvested into supporting the women-led brands that will make up our sustainable marketplace (launching soon!).

Welcome to our hub of personal growth e-books, to support the glow-up when it comes to your confidence, self-esteem and success.

Empower yourself, empower the sisterhood:
30% of profits from your e-book purchase go to supporting women who work in the fashion industry, whilst the other 70% will be reinvested into supporting the women-led brands that will make up our sustainable marketplace (launching soon!)

LIFE PILLARS

Tap each e-book to learn more

£2.00
£1.00
£1.00
£1.00

FYI, our longer and more informative e-books are £2, and our less meaty worksheet packs are £1 #accessibleprices

VISION + SUCCESS

Tap each e-book to learn more

£2.00
£1.00
£2.00
£2.00

Research shows that making even a small investment in yourself makes you far more likely to commit time to your personal growth and create the results you desire.